ASTIR Editorial Board
ASTIR is the ASTI's main publication. It is published five times each school year.
The ASTIR Editorial Board is made up of the ASTI Officers and two Standing Committee nominees who serve for a two year term. The ASTIR Editorial Board meets six times each school year.
The current Editorial Board is as follows:
- Ann Piggott, President
- Eamon Dennehy, Vice President
- Deirdre Mac Donald, Immediate Past President
- Pádraig Murphy, Honorary Treasurer
- Miriam Duggan, Standing Committee nominee
- Paul O'Reilly, Standing Committee nominee
- Kieran Christie, General Secretary
- Gemma Tuffy, Media & Communications Officer